July 5, 2011

About

Hello everyone! I'm Rioter (id card says Christina... But, who cares? ;D). Welcome to "Rioter, You & Japan" blog.

A short presentation of myself: I'm a 19 years old bilingual (Spanish-English) girl. I study at university and I work as a part-time English teacher.

You may be thinking "What can this blog give me? It must be just another blog which talks about Japan...-_-" ...
So I'll try hard so that that thought doesn't even pop up  in your mind! (Not promising anything though... xD, but honestly I'll try my best).
The main reason for the blog to exist is to keep track of my Japanese learning. But to make it more useful and not so boring and lonely, I've thought that the best way to learn is helping each other. That's why here you can find everything so that your Japanese learning goes on smoothly. Also I'm interested in Japan's culture and curious everything it has, so you will as well find posts related to that.

To end I have to say that for sure you will also find very random stuff ^_~ I hope you enjoy every single bit of this blog!

See you~

P.D: Gente que prefiere el español: En un principio iba a hacer el blog en los dos idiomas (español e inglés) pero es, la verdad, mucho trabajo. Aún así si no dudéis en participar en cualquier idioma, preguntad, todo, etc ;) Y por supuesto pedidme traducciones si las necesitáis! (aunque está el traductor de google aquí en el blog, ya sabéis lo bien que traduce (sarcasmo..)
Disfrutad el blog!

P.P.S: I also have a personal blog... http://rioter-is.blogspot.com/ but there's where I speak my mind, show my art work and vent all my frustrations/anger/feelings in general.

P.P.P.S: Videos I post are in my youtube channal: http://www.youtube.com/user/613RiOteR
              Twitter --> http://twitter.com/#!/Rioter_nemorock
              If you need help with Spanish and/or English don't doubt in asking for it too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment